Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you enter this Loyalty Program. By entering, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from participating in this Loyalty Program. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
This LADY’S CHOICE Mayo Magic Burger Kat Mane? (“Loyalty Program”) is organised by Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1532-V) (“Organiser”). The Loyalty Program begins on 1st August 2017, 12:00am and will continue until further notice (“Loyalty Program Period”).
The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend or terminate the Loyalty Program at any time at its sole discretion or if the Loyalty Program is not capable of being continued for whatever reasons. Such termination or suspension shall not give rise to any claim by the participant. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict, the English version of the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program shall prevail.
- This Loyalty Program is open to all Malaysian citizens and residents residing in Malaysia ages 18 and above. In the event that a participant is younger than 18 years of age as at the date of participation, the participant is required to obtain written consent from his/her parent/guardian before joining this Loyalty Program and upon request by the Organisers will be required to present the same.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Loyalty Program or if the Organiser is of the view that the participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
HOW TO JOIN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM AND COLLECT POINTS
To participate in this Loyalty Program, all participants must:
- Register as a 'diner' or 'burger boy' at www.burgerkatmane.com.my
- Complete the specific tasks to achieve the loyalty points.
Point allocation for Burger Boys:
- Open stall : 1-point (daily, and once per day)
- Every 1 star rating : 1 point
- Have 5 different people collecting your deal : 5-points
- Update your photo and description (applicable to once a month) : 5-points
- Purchase LCMM 3L (Oct-17 promo pack) : 30-points
Point allocation for Diners:
- First time log-in: 10 points
- Redeem a deal from Burger Boy : 1-point (upon confirmation from Burger Boy that the deal has been collected)
- Redeem 5 deals in a week from different stalls : 10-points
- Sharing a stall via Social Media : 2-points (only applies once per stall, and 3 social media sharing per day)
- Rewards are redeemable at burgerkatmane.com.my/rewards.
The following rewards will be redeemable for participants under the Burger Boys category :
- Scrapper : 50-points
- Grill Weight : 200-points
- T-shirt : 40-points
- Apron : 80-points
- Burger Wrapper : 10-points
- Plastic Mugs : 50-points
- Tesco Voucher RM10 : 100-points
- Giant Voucher RM50 : 500-points
- Compressed Face Towel : 30-points
The following rewards will be redeemable for participants under the Diners category :
- Tesco Vouchers RM10 : 20-points
- Giant Vouchers RM50 : 100-points
- AEON Voucher RM10 : 20-points
- Nando’s Voucher RM50 : 100-points
- Friday’s Voucher RM50 : 100-points
- Manhattan Fish Market Voucher RM10 : 20-points
- KFC Voucher RM10 : 20-points
- Secret Recipe Voucher RM10 : 20-points
- Diners and Burger Boys can monitor their points and achievements under the “Points” tab at the main tab. The points are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All rewards are awarded “as is” and are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be encashed.
- The points collected under the Loyalty Program are personal to the participant and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by the participant for any commercial purpose. The participant may have only one (1) Burger Boy account that is personal to the participant.
- The rewards will be delivered to the winner via mail or courier. Winners are required to provide the delivery address upon rewards redemption.
- In the event that a Participant is not contactable after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the rewards, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the rewards and the points redeemed will not be refundable.
- The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the rewards and the Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion to replace and/or substitute such rewards(s) with any other reward of similar value as determined by the Organiser, its agents or sponsors.
- All rewards are awarded by the Organiser and/or sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the Participant without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied.
DINERS GAMIFICATION : “Lady’s Choice Burger Pile”
- “Lady’s Choice Burger Pile” is a game open only to registered Diners on Burger Kat Mane? Each player is given 3-tokens daily when they login to www.burgerkatmane.com.my.
- Diners are required to use 1 token per game. Diners can use all 3-tokens given within the same day. Tokens cannot be accumulated.
- Diners need to build the burger based on the ingredients list given in each game. You will need to follow the order correctly with burger patties, lettuce, tomatoes, egg, cheese, ketchup and Lady’s Choice Mayo Magic.
- Diners need to move their cursor to move the bottom-bun and stack the burger order given in the screen.
- Each game play is 60 seconds. Each game play equals to 1 game point.
- Additional 5-seconds are given as BONUS during the gameplay when Diners successfully collected the falling Lady’s Choice Mayo Magic.
- Diners can earn 4-points with all correct ingredients collected according to order, and extra 1-point for every collection of Lady’s Choice Mayo Magic during gameplay. Maximum points collected are 15-points per day.
- No point will be deducted when wrong ingredients is collected, but the game will be slowed down as penalty, and blinking with error sounds indicates the mistakes.
- Difficulty of game increases steadily based on the complexity of the ingredients list and the speed of falling items.
BURGER PILE CONTEST (DURATION): STAND A CHANGE TO WIN STARBUCKS VOUCHERS WORTH RM100 EACH
- To enter the Contest, the user needs to register as a “Diner” at www.burgerkatmane.com.my. Only registered Diner users are eligible to participate.
- The registered Diner are required to play to Burger Pile game between 1st August 2018; 12:00am, to 31st August 2018; 11:59pm to enter this Contest.
- The Organiser will select the 10 Diners that has successfully retrieved the highest points as at 31st August 2018; 11:59pm.
- The Diners are allowed and able to retrieve points besides playing Burger Pile, through other engagements on the site.
- 10 Top Diners with the highest points at the end of the Contest Period are eligible to win RM100 Starbucks vouchers each. The Prize will not be deducted from the Diners loyalty points.
- Points redeemed under the Rewards catalogue during this Contest Period will be deducted, which will affect the Diners chances of winning this Contest.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence, appeal or questions will be entertained.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Loyalty Program belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (e.g.: videos and images) shall, upon submission, belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish and use the names, photographs, images, audio recordings and/or videos submitted by the participant for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice or compensation to the participant. Participant shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- In consideration of the Organiser offering to the participant the opportunity to participate in the Loyalty Program, the participant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees and consents to the following:
- The Organiser is permitted to the use of the participant's name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation.
- Where required by the Organiser, the participant shall voluntarily make himself/herself available for the production, recording and publicity of the Loyalty Program for such duration as may be notified by the Organiser (including but not limited to recorded or non-recorded interviews, taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use (collectively “Recording”). All cost for the attendance and participation of the participant shall be borne solely by the participant and the Organiser shall not be liable to reimburse any cost, expense, salary or compensation to the participant.
- The Organiser shall have and the absolute right and discretion to advertise and/or air and/or print the recording and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels or in any media whatsoever, in whole or in part, at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the recording shall belong to the Organiser absolutely.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use and exploit the Intellectual Property via any means or media and in any manner and anytime that it deems fit without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant who tampers with the Loyalty Program systems, software or any other processes connected with this Loyalty Program
- . The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and/or disqualify any participant found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Loyalty Program, or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Loyalty Program or the Organiser\
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this Loyalty Program, the Participant is deemed to have read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice stated below.
- The participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that the information submitted (including any photographs, drawings, pictures, slogans, any materials or other creative works, including voice or video recordings) shall be his/her original work and shall not infringe any right of any third party and/or violate any copyrights, patents, trade names, proprietary, personal, privacy or moral right(s) of any third party.
- The participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that information submitted by the participant shall not contain elements of nudity, pornographic images or sexual themes, graphic violence, defamatory or libellous statements or material considered illegal/offensive or may contravene the laws of Malaysia or materials likely to tarnish the image of the Organiser or bring the Organiser’s reputation into disrepute. Any contravention of this clause shall grant the Organiser the absolute discretion to disqualify and reject and/or remove any entry or posting immediately without prior notice.
- The participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that he/she shall not use any contents of the Loyalty Program or any part thereof for purposes other than stipulated in the Terms and Conditions. In the event that the registration or any part thereof is published or distributed or dealt with in any manner whatsoever without prior consent from the Organiser, the Organiser shall at its absolute discretion be entitled to disqualify theparticipant and/or revoke any rewards and shall bear no liability whatsoever in respect of the same.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Loyalty Program, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Loyalty Program.
- The Organiser reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Loyalty Program at its absolute discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude participants and/or revoke the rewards (at any stage of the Loyalty Program) if -
- the participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions; or
- the participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
- in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Loyalty Program by fraud, cheating or deception.
- In the event of a disqualification after the rewards has been redeemed, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the reward or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified participant.
- Whilst the Organiser will endeavour to conduct necessary verifications on the eligibility of participants, failure to disqualify any ineligible participants shall not be deemed a breach by the Organiser.
- The Participant shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Loyalty Period.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the participants in connection with this Loyalty (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Loyalty Program) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Participant and the Organiser, its affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its affiliates, authorised third parties and participating agencies accept no responsibility for redemption lost and incomplete registration, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the rules and terms and conditions of the Loyalty Program, and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Loyalty Program, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Loyalty Program (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any rewards awarded hereunder.
- All costs incurred by the participant in relation to and/or with respect to the Loyalty Program and reward including without limitation postal charges or Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges (if applicable), all transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the participant as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Loyalty Program, collection and additional costs related to the rewards i.e. insurance cost, vehicle registration fee, road-tax, etc. shall be solely borne by the participant. The Organiser shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the participant for any of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
- The participant acknowledges that his/her participation in the Loyalty Program shall be at his/her own risks.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees, agents and assigns shall not be liable and/or responsible to any participant in respect of:
- any failure to redeem a reward in the Loyalty Program, defective rewards due to his/her negligence, act and/or omission or misuse of rewards or any other loss, damages, costs, expenses, claims, liabilities, injury, death, accidents suffered by the participant during the Loyalty Program or arising out of or in connection with the Loyalty Program, the participation by the Participant in the Contest and/or the Prizes awarded.
- any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending a redemption request or points allocation as a result of any network, communication, ISP or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Organiser or the participant’s telecommunication service provider and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Loyalty.
- any error , omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Organiser’s control.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Loyalty Program and this Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations in respect of the Loyalty Program where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Loyalty Program and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
PRIVACY NOTICE & CONSENT
Your personal data, including but not limited to the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information, photos, image, audio and/or video recording obtained by us (“Personal Data”), will be processed for any educational, advertising, marketing, publicity purpose(s) or any related purpose, your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute (collectively, “Purpose”).
We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Unilever group of companies, and/or our service providers, which may be located outside Malaysia, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact : Data Privacy Officer, Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd, Level 33-35, Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-2246 2188
I am above 18 years and I have read and understood the terms of this Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of my Personal Data as described above.
Where Personal Data relates to a minor (below 18 years old).
I am the Parent/Legal Guardian of the participating minor ("Data Subject") and I have read and understood the terms of this Privacy Notice and hereby gives consent on behalf of the Data Subject to the processing of my Personal Data and the Data Subject’s Personal Data as described above.